READYTV Warranty Information Form
Reseller’s Address: _______________________________
Reseller’s Telephone Number:
Serial Number _______
BOX ID Number
User ID Number ____
Registration Date: / / (DD/MM/YYYY)
Important: Please store this card in a secured location for future reference. READYTV (Digital Interactive Services) reserves the right to request this document before accepting replacement/repair requests. This does not affect or limit your mandatory statutory rights.
Contact us: 1-888-429-5788
This READYTV warranty (hereafter referred to as the “Warranty”) is granted by Digital Interactive Services Limited, trading as ReadyTV, (hereafter referred to as “READYTV”) to the OWNER (hereafter referred to as “You”) of A Set top box (hereafter referred to as the “Digital Box”). This Warranty is being delivered with the Digital Box, subject to the following terms and conditions. READYTV Accredited Service Agents will provide the services covered under this Warranty. This card is to be read along with the ReadyTV Disclaimer contained in your starter kit and on www.readytv.com and it does not supersede the other agreements.
Warranty period of the Digital Box:
This warranty applies for a One (1) year warranty from the Date of Purchase. It commences on the date the Digital Box was first purchased by an end-customer (“Date of Purchase”). If the Date of Purchase is not applicable, the start of the Warranty Period will be on the date the Digital Box was first registered by an end-customer recorded by READYTV (“Date of Registration”). If the Date of Registration cannot be applied or proof of purchase cannot be provided, the date as recorded by READYTV will be deemed to be the start of the Warranty Period.
Warranty period of Digital Box:
READYTV warrants the Digital Box to be in good working condition for the Warranty Period. The Warranty covers the remote for a period of Thirty (30) days only and it will NOT cover other bundled accessories which were delivered together with the Digital Box such as: RCA Cables, HDMI Cables, and DC in adaptor. If the Digital Box fails during normal and proper use within the Warranty Period, READYTV, at its discretion, will replace the Digital Box, and provide you with a functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
Please keep the original purchase invoice and this warranty card for future service request. This Warranty does not include failure caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accident, damage, misuse, abuse, non-READYTV modifications to the Digital Box, any third party software programs, normal wear and tear or any other event, act, default or omission outside READYTV’s control.
2. Customer responsibility
When using the Digital Box
- Read the Quick Start Guide (QSG) first and use the Digital Box as prescribed by the instructions in your
How to take care of the Digital Box
- Store your Digital Box in a well-ventilated area away from high humidity. Do not place any objects on top of the Digital Box. Place your original packaging and warranty card in a safe place.
- Unplug the Digital Box immediately if it gets wet.
- Always unplug the Digital Box before cleaning it. Wipe dust off the Digital Box with a clean, dry and soft cloth. NO cleaning solutions
- Avoid exposing your Digital Box directly to sunlight or other heat sources.
- Do not expose this Digital Box to rain or moisture, dripping or splashing.
When contacting READYTV Customer Service
- Ensure that “You” have the Digital Box in front of “You” and that it is turned on, if feasible.
- Please also be ready to provide the Digital Box’s ID number, your name and your location or email address.
- You will be requested by READYTV to perform some of the Digital Box’s troubleshooting tasks or actions, which may include the following:
- Restoring the Digital Box to the factory default settings.
- Performing other reasonable activities requested by READYTV, which will assist in identifying or resolving the issues.
If the problem is not resolved over the phone:
- The original packaging may be useful for returning the Digital Box.
- Please note when providing box for replacement ONLY the box will be replaced. You have the option of taking your box to a ReadyTV location or it may be collected.
3. Exclusions from this limited Warranty Service
READYTV does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this Digital Box. The warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the Warranty Period and in normal use conditions. This Warranty applies to firmware issues not any customer induced damages or circumstances such as but not limited to:
- The Digital Box has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
- The Digital Box ID or Serial Number, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the Digital Box that does not impact the Digital Box’s operation and functions, such as without limitation to rust, change in color, texture or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration;
- Damage to the Digital Box caused by acts of war, terrorism, fire, accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, and use under abnormal conditions;
- Damage to the Digital Box caused by improper installation, improper connection or malfunction of a peripheral device such as HDMI or USB device, ;
- Damage to the Digital Box caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- Damage to the Digital Box resulting from use outside of the operation, storage parameters, or environment detailed in the Quick Start Guide;
- Unusability of or damage to the Digital Box caused by contamination with hazardous substances, diseases, vermin, or radiation;
You acknowledge that READYTV may collect, transfer, and process personal data in order to facilitate the requested service; and for this purpose Your data may be transferred to and processed in anywhere READYTV or its affiliated companies maintains offices, which includes but is not limited to countries outside of the Jamaica, the mandatory laws of which do not guarantee a data protection level equivalent to the laws.
Suite 13-15, 23 West Trade Way
Palms Plaza, Portmore